- Syntace Plugs are a must when using bar ends with Syntace handlebars. They will protect the handlbar from being crushed by the bar end's clamping mechanism.
- They are also recommended for all handlebars in general, in order to protect the handlebar ends from damage in case of a crash, or evenfrom being crushed by screw on grips with poor clamping design.
- CNC-machined from 7075 aluminum alloy for strength and a precise fit in your Syntace handlebar.
Syntace Bar Plugz
- CRB: for all carbon bars, OD = 16.85mm
- #0.8: for alloy 7075 bars with wall thickness 0.8mm. Bar Plug OD = 20.50mm (eg. Duraflite 7075, VRO 7075)
- #0.9: for alloy 7075 bars with wall thickness 0.9mm. Bar Plug OD = 20.25mm (eg. Vector DH, Vector Lowrider)
- #1.0: for alloy 7075 bars with wall thickness 0.8mm. Bar Plug OD = 20.05mm (eg. VRO 2014/6061, Duraflite 2014, Vector DH 7075, Vector Lowrider 7075, Vector 318 7075)