Meet the Intend classic: The Hero
The Intend Hero is built to fit into modern trail bikes. It is designed to be as light as possible at 1940g without making compromises in performance since it is utilizing the same airspring and damping as the more gravity oriented models. No matter which type of trails you prefer, the Hero will happily have it for breakfast.
Our DH-ready damping and airspring provides an unmatched subtleness and a natural, predictable feel. In case you wish for more progression: A volume spacer which can be installed in 2 positions is included.
Intend forks are especially easy to service and special tools are not required. Changing travel is also easily possible, no extra airshaft needed! Just open the fork with your regular toolset of choice and adjust travel spacers. For more information about service and travel adjustment check out the Tech section.
Lightweight and capable is the bottom line of the Intend Hero - For all the trail heroes out there.
All Mountain / Trail Fork
- Lightweight performance without cutting corners
- Perfect match for modern trail bikes
- Internals identical as used on all Intend gravity forks
- Designed, engineered & tested in Freiburg / Germany
- Assembled 100% in-house in Germany and by hand – One at a time
- Ride Style All mountain / Trail / Enduro
- Travel Range Maximum stroke 170mm / Adjustable in 10mm steps
- Wheel Size 29”
- Spring Type Air spring
- Damping Open bath cartridge
- Adjustments Rebound / Air spring / Progression / Compression
- Weight 1940g
- Colour Black anodized
- Other Royal flush coating / SKF D35 green dust wipers (Without collar) / Main and current sag indicators
- USD forks in general not 100% compatible to steel braided hoses (Stahlflexleitungen)