THE UPSIDE DOWN ENDURO BENCHMARK
The Intend Edge suspension fork is where it all started - the latest iteration combines years of development to get to a level of performance to be proud of.
This one of a kind enduro oriented upside down fork will give you all the confidence you need for approaching your next race or going hunting for KOMs.
Extra sturdy legs and a reinforced crown support you with plenty of stiffness no matter the kind of trail or speed you're going down.
Our DH-ready damping and airspring provides an unmatched subtleness and a natural, predictable feel. In case you wish for more progression: A volume spacer which can be installed in 2 positions is included.
Intend forks are especially easy to service and special tools are not required. Changing travel is also easily possible, no extra airshaft needed! Just open the fork with your regular toolset of choice and adjust travel spacers. For more information about service and travel adjustment check out the Tech section.
- Ride Style Enduro
- Travel Range Maximum stroke 180mm / Adjustable in 10mm steps
- Wheel Size 29”
- Spring Type Air spring
- Damping Open bath cartridge
- Adjustments Rebound / Compression / Air spring / Progression
- Weight 2130g in 29″
- Colour Black anodized
- Other Royal flush coating / SKF D35 green dust wipers (Without collar) / Main and current sag indicators
- USD forks in general not 100% compatible to steel braided hoses (Stahlflexleitungen)