Note: Available for order now, shipping ETA End June
Tune has created something very special for you again… Carbon Socks!
Carbon fibers (more precisely, “Resistex® Carbon”) absolutely make sense in this area:
By combining textile fibres with a continuous thread of conductive material based on activated carbon, Resistex® Carbon creates a yarn with unique technical characteristics:
- Antistatic: Due to the conductivity of the fibres, our socks protect the body from the absorption of static energy, electro smog and UV-rays.
- Antibacterial, heat-regulating and moisture-transferring: Resistex® Carbon accelerates the evaporation process of the perspiration, reduces the formation of moisture on the skin and keeps the temperature constant.
- High performance: In the case of physical activity, the fibre lowers the concentration of lactic acid, improves the blood circulation and oxygenates the cells.
- 100% natural: Non-toxic and chemical-free, 78% polyamide / 21% cotton / 1% elastase
And one of the most crucial questions that hast to evolve for every TUNE product:
Weight: Only 25 grams / pair (size “M”)
(Weigh your current pair of socks! Try it, you could be surprised, we'd suggest they'll weigh upwards of 40g...)
Tune's Carbon Socks are perfectly suitable for everyone who loves to push the pedals! It does not matter if the frame is made out of carbon – or aluminium, steel, titanium, bamboo…
TUNE Carbon Socks
Select your size:
- Carbon 3K weave with a gloss finish