Huck it harder!
The Intend Grace FR stem is indestructible, precise and the best technical solution to combine 2 cylindrical tubes to each other. 2 black titanium and stainless steel bolts, rounded edges to avoid any stress at the handlebar clamp. The updated position of the bar clamps allows for an easier bar installment. The laseer etching is now happning before the anodizing, making for a more nimble blackline branding and better protection against corrosio. Downhill-ready with the lowest weight of a stem in this size. There are lighter ones, yes - but they are longer.... NOTE: For handlebars with a wide big outer diameter e.g. the renthal carbon handlebar or the hope carbon handlebar the assembly does only work with scratches even for rise of less than 20mm!!!
- 35mm stem length
- 31.8mm / 35mm clamp diameter
- Highly optimized construction for precise steering
- Designed, engineered & tested in Freiburg / Germany
- Assembled 100% in-house and by hand – One at a time
INTEND Grace FR Enduro / Freeride / Downhill Stem
- Weight - 79g (31,8) / 80g (35)
- Clamping width (outside) - 48
- distance bolt to bolt (handlebar) - 34,5mm
- Stack - 23mm (31,8) / 25mm (35)
- Colour - Black anodized
- Bolt Material - Blackened Titanium and Stainless Steel