Crossworx DASH SLX x Formula complete bike
This is the EightyOneSpices x Crossworx complete bike! We feel this is the perfect blend of functionalality with no compromises in suspension performance or durability.
A perfect Enduro weapon whether you just love enjoying your local trails or like competetive racing!
- Drivetrain is a full SLX drivetrain. We all knw this will always work well.
- The wheels are the Evolution EG30 from Newmen. The Fade rear hub is both quiete and durable. The rims are the perfect blend of reliability with a respectable weight.
- Brakes are Formula Cura2. Possibly the most powerful 2-pot brakes.
- Suspension is from Formula. The MOD rear shock literally glues the rear wheel to the ground. The Selva S has loads of adjustability with the 8 CTS valves that are available for it and the 170mm travel is perfect in combination with the 155mm of rear travel. The 170mm fork gives it a 64.5deg headangle.
- dropper is a Bike Yoke, one of the most depemndable dropper posts on the market.
- tires are Wolfpack Enduro. One of the best blend of grip and durability in the tread compounds we have ever used. Soem people may want to add a tire insert.
- Cockpit is either Syntace or NEWMEN.
- Drivetrain: Shimano SLX 1x12, 10-52t
- Fork: Formula Selva S 170mm (160mm optional)
- Shock: Formua MOD
- Brakes: Formula Cura 2 203 / 180mm
- Dropper Bike Yoke
- Headset: ACROS
- Stem and bars: Syntace or NEWMEN
- Wheels: NEWMEN Evolution EG30
Note: Pedals not included
The 29 ″ Dash frame, is designed, constructed and built in the heart of Germany and of course also welded at the CW headquarters. From cutting to stitching, welding and heat treatment, one of the frames can be brought to life in a 4 week turn around time. The heart of the Dash, the linkage, is hidden in the CNC's BB shell housing and cannot be seen at first glance. Thanks to the low shock position, the Dash impresses with an excellent low center of gravity and is therefore well placed on the trail in every situation.
The 79 ° seat angle literally pushes you uphill, so you get to the next trail relaxed and can really put down the speed for the descend. The front around the head tube has risen a bit so that you don't run on a collision course with the popular and yet very massive suspension forks. The complet ebike comes with a 170mm fork for a 64.5deg headangle. the Selva S 170 can also be reduced to 160mm for a 65deg headangle if yu wish. In the Dash29, the rear end generates a whopping 155 mm of travel with a shock size of 230 x 60 mm and is therefore armed for some serious action.
Available in radiant raw and 8 standard colours. Special colour variants are available upon request for an upcharge of $300.-
RADIANT RAW: take note, this really is raw. It is not a brushed or polished or clear coated raw. It is as the frame is after heat treatment and final BB and head tube facing. it will show all the imperfections of raw tubing and different shades of the raw aluminium material. This is really for those that love that RAW and industrial look. But also ideal if you want to brush or polish it your self.
8 standard colours:
- Yawning yellow
- Peaceful Petrol
- Racing Blue
- Vivacious Violet
- Beaming Black
- Gritty Grey
- Obese Orange
- Grassfresh Green
Note on stock and delivery times:
We hold stock of M and L frames. To build a complete bike, please allow 6 - 12 weeks turn around time as we may need to source some components. But please get in touch to discuss as we may be able to build the bike in a quicker turn around time if parts stock is good. Obviously turn around time is also dependant on if we have the frame in stock or we need to order the frame and it will be built for you.
CROSSWORX Dash290 SLX / Formula complete bike
Size S: Not in stock
Size M: In stock
Size L: In stock
Size XL: Not in stock
Any frame not in stock: 8 - 12 weeks (sometimes shorter, contact us!)
Material: Alloy 7020
Suspension front/back: 170mm or 160mm / 155mm
Shock length: 230x60 / 22.2x8mm hardware
Seat post diameter: 30.9mm
Seat tube clamp: 34.9mm
Headset diameter: ZS 44/56
Bottom bracket: BSA 73mm
Disk brake standard: PM 180
Hub width rear: 148x12mm
Dropper Post Ready
max. tire scope: 29" x 2.5"
Weight (raw, size M): 3.9kg