Fast, light, sporty and agile.
Who would have thought that the SQlab ergonomics experts are also quite good in high-tech, material science and carbon manufacturing.
- Stability: Syntace and SQlab are the only manufacturers to remain in the big bike magazine break test without damage.
- Weight: At 200g, the handlebar is one of the lightest and most stable on the market.
- Ergonomics: With a sporty sitting position and a handlebar width from 740mm and under 9° backsweep, the wrists are always overstretched. SQlab currently has the monopoly for sporty MTB handlebars.
- Damping: The 311 FL-X has been developed with regard to flex behaviour. In an elaborate study we were able to prove that almost all high-quality handlebars have damping characteristics between 0% and 15%, depending on the intensity. The 311 FL-X is between 20% and 30%. The higher flex has no disadvantages in steering precision. The steering forces are clearly below the vertical forces.
- Area of use: Marathon, Cross Country and Trailbikes with sporty sitting position and under 130mm suspension.
The pictured stem is not included in the scope of delivery.
Clamping 31,8 mm
SQlab 311 FL-X Carbon Handlebar
Area of use - MTB Race
Width in (mm) - 740
Shortened maximum width (mm) - 720
Rise (mm) - 30
Backsweep (°) - 16
Upsweep (°) - 4
Material - Carbon
Weight (g) - approx. 199
Clamping (mm) - 31.8
Downsweep (°) - 0
Stretch (mm) - 0